Multi-Complete 45 Capsule -30 day (60 count)
This product is currently sold out.
Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy
For those who want to avoid taking a separate iron supplement, our Multi-Complete 45 multivitamin with iron contains all of the vitamins and minerals that are in our original bariatric multivitamin formula PLUS 45 mg of iron per daily serving. This integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form, to enhance interaction and absorption. If you take this product, you may NOT take calcium at the same time, in order to avoid absorption interference.
- All iron dosages are listed as elemental levels
- 45 mg of iron as ferrous fumarate
- 3,000 IU/75 mcg of vitamin D3
- 500-1,000 mcg of vitamin B-12
- 12 mg of thiamine
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Vitamin B-12(as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - Celebrate ® MC 45 contains 500-1,000 mcg of vitamin B-12, providing over 20,833%/41,667% of the daily value (DV).
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our MC 45 contains a robust level of vitamin D3. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients, so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins, such as vitamin B-1 (thiamine), are critical immediately following surgery. Our MC 45 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, which reduces the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means, “attaching to.” By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid (the building block of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins A,D,E - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.